List-lovers…. this is for us. 🙂
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- A day without sunshine is like, night.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
- God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.
- Torch: A case to keep your dead batteries.
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
- It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, a man would try to pass them.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Adapted from another blog